I wonder where we’ve been…
2009 is almost over, and I wanted to send you a short article, reviewing the past year, and having a look forward.
• 2009 saw the release of my latest book, Half Asleep in the Buddha Hall. Sales have been great, and reviews have been overwhelmingly positive.
• I’ve posted well over 50 blog posts in 2009.
Donations to the cause were down a bit for 2009, perhaps reflecting the slow down in the economy. Many of you do comment on the value you receive from this blog, and it’s amazing to me how valuable equates to “free!!!”
In keeping with the season, you might want to rethink that, and add us to your Holiday giving list!
• Here are the top ten blog posts during 2009. Many of these were written in former years (about 50% 50%)
Clearing Body, Mind & Spirit – Body Cleanse
• Dar reached her “magic 85 and out” on her birthday this past October. She’s ready to “retire from teaching,” or at least is looking for something new and challenging.
Hmm. I wonder where I’ll be…
Well, lets get to the speculation.
• We’re encouraging you to make contact with us, both by commenting on the blog, and through e‐mail. I respond to everything that arrives, and sometimes the correspondence goes on for a long time. Take advantage while this is available.
• How about making suggestions about topics you’d like me to write about? I’d love to hear your ideas.
We’ll keep you posted as we discover the next step on our path.
Thanks for reading to the end. Darbella and I wish you a deep and meaningful Holiday Season, (whatever your persuasion…) and an adventure rich and productive 2010.
Thank you for letting us walk with you on The Pathless Path.
Love and metta, Wayne and Darbella